PSMicro: PowerShell Master Micro for Office 365
PowerShell Master Micro for Office 365 is the light edition of PSM standard. Its a PowerShell GUI that lets you easily and quickly add contacts to the Global Address List (GAL) via PowerShell all in an easy to use form based interface, built on Microsoft InfoPath 2010, for Office 365.
PSM bridges the gap between the Admin management portal and PowerShell, both for Small Business and Enterprise admins that don’t remember or have the time to learn PowerShell just to add contacts to the GAL.
Add Contacts to the Global Address List in seconds via PowerShell.
PSMicro: PowerShell Master Micro for Office 365 lets you add contacts to the GAL via a CSV file
Just export the contacts to a CSV file when migrating to Office 365, select the CSV file in PSMicro and hit run command and your GAL will be updated.
Remove contacts from the GAL is as simple as adding, just use the same columns of the same CSV files and you can delete contacts from the GAL as easy as adding them.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Every edition of PSM REQUIRES Microsoft InfoPath 2010, so you need to have InfoPath 2010 installed to be able to run PSM.
Using Microsoft Outlook is recommended since InfoPath is integrated in Outlook and the delivery of PSM is over email. It´s also recommended to create a separate folder and a rule for it in your Outlook inbox.
PSM also requires PowerShell and that both the “Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell” and the “Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant 7.0″ is installed on the same computer from where PSM Office 365 will be run on, the Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell can be downloaded here:
- Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell 32-bit
- Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell 64-bit
The Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant 7.0 is a prerequisite for installing the Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell, and is available from here:
- Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant 32-bit
- Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant 64-bit
Pricing and Order
PSMicro: PowerShell Master Micro for Office 365 is available now and includes a 1 year upgrade plan for the low price of 15 USD + sales tax
Please note that all our customers get free access to our tools and one easy way to becoming a customer can be to associate UCAware as your Office 365 partner.
If UCAware is registered as your Office 365 partner, all editions of PSM are free of charge as long as you keep UCAware as your Office 365 partner.
How to associate UCAware AB as your Office 365 Partner?
- Connect as administrator to the Office 365 Administration Portal
- In the left field under Subscription click on Manage
- Then click on your subscription.
- Click on “Add” on the right, under Partner Information
- Enter the Microsoft partner id of UCAware AB: “3208923″
- You will then receive your copy of PSM and free updates as long as you keep UCAware AB as your Office 365 partner.